I’ve been to Europe a lot and many (most/all?) of the countries there seem to have roundabouts. We have a few here in Canada but they’re cheap woosy versions of them. I want to drive real ones in Europe somewhere.
majiclab's Life List
1. lose 40 pounds
2. watch less tv
3. continue to encourage the separation of church and state
4. do my devotions daily
5. pray more
6. own a Chesapeake Bay retriever puppy
7. have a bark off with someones annoying dog
8. Limit myself to no more than three sweet, sweet presses of the 'snooze' button
9. Drive in Ireland (or somewhere else with roundabouts)
10. own the complete Simpson's TV series collection
11. Create a successful Startup
12. Get a job where I can code in Rails all day
So I’m a huge Simpsons fan, and I currently have up to Season 7 on DVD. We also have a few other random seasons of stuff (Season 6+7 of Star Trek TNG, Seinfeld Season 1). My sister has Frasier season 1. I could watch these all day. Oh wait, my other friends also have: Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, etc. These are all just too tempting! We don’t even have Cable TV at our house. Not even broadcast. Just our DVD player. And I still have a hard enough time not watching too much TV.
And I believe that church and state should be separated. Christianity was never meant to be a government, it’s about having a relationship with God and loving others (well there’s a lot more to it than that, but that about sums it up). I hate it when I see “christians” being so mean and hateful to others, especially non-Christians. Althought I personally disagree with abortion and would do my best to convince anyone I know to not do it, I would never EVER make someone feel horrible for doing it. I’m tired of Christians feeling the need to force their beliefs on others.
I don’t believe in abortion and therefore I don’t do it (well I’m a guy, but whatever).