I think my progress on this one is really nice – for over two weeks (since 15.09) I haven’t missed a day in my diary! The notes are long and I still manage to scribble a picture here and there. All the notes from last week are a report from my holidays in London, which makes the diary even more precious ^^
maka_chan's Life List
1. finish translating "Dengeki Daisy"
2. Learn Spanish
3. identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money)
4. meditate daily
5. practice buddhism
6. Keep my room clean
7. keep a diary
8. finish translating "The Private Prince"
9. read books on Japan
10. finish reading American Gods
11. Today I will...
12. start a blog
13. clean up the hard disk
46) walking by night
47) the way street lanterns lighten flecks of dust and puddles
48) when someone makes allusions to the books I love
49) the smell of the air after the rain
50) laughing with someone, friendly teasing
51) kittens. pictures of kittens. watching kittens. stroking kittens.
52) browse through my drawer of memories (old tickets, prospects, postcards…)
I’m starting to adore this goal : D
Still ill : (
- finish “Salimar the Clown”
- study either of the two: linguistics / contemporary art
Didn’t manage to do it, but well, what else should I expect with a fever and a headache. Nah