Going for a test drive on Monday, Yeahh
margriet's Life List
How I did it: I followed flylady, she's really good and her method works. Not only for my household, but also my head! Focussing, working, resting, getting things done and be happy when I do. Read how I did it…
The first time supervising a master student wasn’t nearly as interesting as I had hoped. But now I’m doing it again and I love it: challenging the student, seeing him learn. So totally worth it!
1) I finished my conference papers and am using the text for my thesis.
2) Gave my supervisor a draft for a journal paper.
3) submitted an extra abstract for another conference.
The next steps are:
1) Write drafts for thesis chapters
2) Do additional experiments to complete chapters
3) Bother supervisor for feedback on first paper
4) Use the chapters to write 2 more journal papers
5) Submit first papers
6) Get feedback for next 2 papers
7) Improve and submit paper 2 and 3
lots of work!
I hope I finish this summer!