1. What did I learn last week?
It is worth it to do homework as soon as possible and read compulsory literature in advance.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
I donated blood. It went pretty well, I felt great!
3. Which moment from the last week was most memorable and why?
My first time in the building of broadcasting service.
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish?
Write the essays I have been putting off.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Write some long-term schedule so that I knew what to do first (but do not overcomplicate it!)
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Writing block. Definitely.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
I spent huge amount of time on the net. So useless.
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
I do have some long-term tasks/problems I should tackle so that I do not have to think about them all the time.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to be done?
Some school writing – again, I am not able to get it done (or at least start in the first place).
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
I am now overwhelmed with so many opportunities and options and everything… I feel like I need to clear my head a bit to find out again what I want to focus on right now.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
I should probably answer the letter. But I am terrified.
12. Is there anyone who deserves a big ‘Thank you’?
Definitely. For being patient (I can be such an idiot sometimes!)
13. How can I help someone else this coming week?
It is not exactly helping her but I have been meaning to meet my sister (we might go for a coffee or some sports class or something) to give her the gift I made for her. I hope she will like it.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
Weird question. Is this supposed to change every week?
I do not know, actually. I would like to finish my studies.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
I am trying to be a good student.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
Be an even better student.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Theatre performance and a lecture on Japanese graphics.
18. What are my fears?
I am afraid I am falling behind at school again.
19. What am I most grateful for?
The patience others have with me.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?
Spend less time on the net.