After a incredibly rough/stressful/frustrating week, it is hard to find good things.. but here we go:
- mocha with friends
*knowing (hoping????) that this too shall pass!
- keeping my eyes on the prize! (the only way I can think of to get through it)
- being strong enough to know that its just ‘a’ job not the only job!
is all registered!
It isn’t that much longer, (ok not till Fall!) that this program is done!
I’m pretty sure I’ll bedoing another certificate program right after! (if I don’t run out of $$$’s first)
I’m not even sure of how this works so if ANYONE can explain it, I’d really appreciate it! The rules etc!
In any case the list is:
1. Follow the yellow brick road
2. Paint the town red.
3. In the pink of health
4. Purple rain
5. Orange is the new black
6. Nothing gold can stay
7. Red on yellow kill a fellow, red on black poison lack
8. Black is black
9. Blue moon
10. The blushing bride
11. Blond ambition
12. Tall, dark and handsome
13. The colors of the wind
14. A lighter shade of pale
15. Color the world with song
16. Devil with a blue dress
17. Green with envy
18. 50 shades of grey
19. White on white
20. Spring green
21. Mean green fighting machine
22. Little brown jug how I love thee
23. black and white and red (or read) all over
24. Lady sings the blues
25. Lady in red is dancing with me (cheek to cheek)
26. Red hot chili peppers
27. Mellow yellow
28. Blue eyes crying in the rain
29. My brown eyed girl
30. Every cloud has a silver lining
31. One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish
32. How green is my valley?
33. And after it rains there’s a rainbow
34. Peaches and cream
37. Primary colors
38. The color of money
39. Color my world with hope of loving you
40. A blue ribbon winner
41. Go for the gold
42. And I’ve got one more silver dollar
43. The bronze age