My family has started Weight Watchers, kinda. Anyway, I think trying to eat healthier and following this program is helping me get to my Vegan goal.
medicineman's Life List
1. become vegan
2. be more spiritual
3. be a better person today than I was yesterday
4. Go back to school and finish my degree
5. lose 10% of my current body weight
6. spend less time on the internet
7. Become Financially Independent
8. be a better nurse
9. keep my head shaved
10. stay sober
11. See the Dalai Lama in person
glad that’s over. Visit to the dentist and $80 later, no more toothache!
always waiting for the “right” time. when the kids are older. when money is more stable. when I have a better car. it’s all BS, if I am honest with myself I just pure and simple hate school. even though I could almost double my income I still dread the thought! when will I grow up?