I can pick out a tune by ear with enough practice, but I have a very hard time reading sheet music. I am always coming up with songs that I want to write down, but I don’t know how to do it. It is very frustrating.
mischeya's Life List
1. stop procrastinating
2. organize my life
3. finish all the projects i've started
4. start a business
5. keep in touch with friends
6. get paid to travel
7. design and build my own home
8. close accounts to websites I don't use
9. take care of the environment
10. build a sustainable house
11. plant an organic garden
12. actually finish writing a book
13. take better pictures
14. volunteer more
15. go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
16. pay off my debt
17. write a book and have it published
18. learn how to read music
There are so many projects floating around in my head, and partially written in my journals and sketchbooks that I am having trouble focusing on any of the big projects long enough to finish them. I need to get my ideas organized.
I have sold a few of my pieces, but I was just practicing the techniques, so I didn’t charge very much.