i moved to a place where owning a car is costly… so i give up.
monicai's Life List
1. see my friends more often
2. lose weight
3. read, read, and read some more
4. practice 'Happiness Manifesto' periodically
5. stop procrastinating
6. Become a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD)
7. get out of debt
8. Obtain & maintain a Body Mass Index (BMI) within the range of 20-25 (which experts generally consider to be healthy).
9. get an MBA
10. get rid of my scars
11. run a marathon
12. have more energy
How I did it
Finished Survivor by Chuck Palanhiuk and Match me if you can by Susan Elizabeth Philips. This is very good progress.
Now i’m reading “The notebook” by Nicholas Sparks