I’m still trying to get my weight down to 130. I haven’t really been putting in any effort toward this goal, but I’m feeling energetic this week so, hey, why not lay down a brand new plan of attack?
I’ve decided it’s beetter not to look at the big picture. Maybe I’ll make more progress if I break this big goal down into smaller, more manageable ones. So, I’m going to aim to lose 5 pounds and get myself down to 140 by the end of July. I think that is more than enough time to accomplish my goal.
And what will I do toward that end? Well, lemme tellya:
1) I will stop drinking soda. Caffeine and carbonation make my tummy hurt! I swore off of soda for three years, and I can sure as hell do it again.
2) I will walk the half mile home from the subway whenever physically possible.
3) I will try to walk more in general. I like walking. It makes me feel good. Sure, my nerve injury means I can’t do as much walking as I used to, but my body is capable of far more than I give it credit for. As long as I aim for moderation I think I’ll be okay.
4) I will not eat any more than 1200 calories a day.
5) I will only eat when I’m hungry.
6) I will track all of my food consumption and exercise on FitDay.
7) I will try to weigh myself at least once a week.
There. That’s enough to start with.