- going for an early morning walk while taking Moscow to get his haircut; helping a stranger with directions thanks to my iPhone.
- phone call from Vanessa.
- watching Sherlock Holmes with Dad, I really liked it, very engaging storyline. Robert Downey Jnr. & Jude Law weren’t too unpleasant to watch either.
Jess's Life List
How I did it: On a whim I bought a table and chair during an Ikea shopping trip and ... kept them in the flat packs for eight months. Sheer laziness! Added it as a goal on my 43things list, hoping that would inspire me to actually put them together ... but it took me a while. Then one sunny Friday afternoon, I lamented to my sister Vanessa that I had nothing to do, and she suggested this goal to me. So we chucked on a cd (ahem Manic Street Preachers, J… Read how I did it…
How I did it: I read a great article about how to write a great resume and implemented some ideas I'd taken from it. I found a few jobs worth applying for which my current work experience was relevant to, looked up some sample resumes of others in the field and rewrote and reshaped my entire resume using these examples. Doing so made me feel so much more confident in the skills I do have and more comfortable in applying for jobs.Now we just have to wai… Read how I did it…
- a quiet day to myself.
- catching up on some reading.
- listening to Say Anything.
- Alyssa unexpectedly bought me lunch.
- spending most of the afternoon watching Big Love.
- watching QI and eating ice-cream with Dad.