This is another processural one, but I think I’m making enough of a go of it – friends, kids are happy, garden is in good shape. Check.
msmaravilla's Life List
1. have more fun with my partner
2. Write more often
3. keep exercising
4. write a book and have it published
5. only buy used objects, donate and sell my own used objects (no landfills involved please)
6. Take a weekend camping trip
7. Go one day without binge craziness
8. Study Chinese every day for two weeks
I realize that this is a process more than a GOAL. The day to day grind of kids and work make this challenging. But we’re in it for the long haul, so I will keep this on the “Im doing this.” For a lifetime, probably. Or at least til the kids are grown.
The answer is decided, but I’ll never feel totatlly copesetic with it. Sigh. No third.