1. I’m grateful for finishing my last paper in my Contemporary Literature class.
2. I’m grateful for avocados (God’s magic fruit)
3. I’m grateful for open-air markets.
4. I’m grateful for rivers: deep and flowing.
5. I’m grateful for the holiday season: love, friends, and PRESENTS!
Sidenote: I really adore my best friend. She’s taught me so much about myself.
I’m grateful today. Some of the things I’m grateful for are listed below.
1. I’m grateful for kindnesses still being extended, received, and reciprocated.
2. I’m grateful for two feet that can get wherever I want to go.
3. I’m grateful for friends all over the country
4. I’m grateful for the MLK memorial that I’ll be visiting today
5. I’m grateful for finding the street dedicated to Langston Hughes in both Harlem and DC.
1. I’m thankful for a best friend who serves as a friend, confidant, and road buddy.
2. I’m thankful for a grocery store that had everything we needed to make thanksgiving perfect.
3. I’m grateful for Middle Eastern food. It’s so seasoned.
4. I’m grateful for Black Friday sales, because I can get my NYE outfit for 60% off.
5. I’m thankful for reflection on this past year, which has allowed me to see myself, and my world, with fresh eyes.