So…my hair was only just past my shoulders in December 2011…it is now 3 months later and I have finally reached arm pit length! woo hoo! Talk about major hair growth in a short amount of time.
Now I just need it to grow 6 more inches and I’ll be one happy little girly!
And we don’t know how long we have left with him. I want to spend more time with him and make sure he knows just how much I love him.
This is one of my current goals.
Because sugar is poison and I’m tired of treating my body like a garbage disposal. I want to improve my skin, my energy levels and my future.
Yesterday was day 1, it went a little something like this:
- Woke up and wasn’t hungry for hours so I didn’t eat
- Got a low-fat coffee
- Forgot to eat for a few more hours
- Went grocery shopping and bought low fructose/fructose-free/sugar-free natural foods such as pears, dark rye bread, eggs, walnuts, salmon etc
- Ate a yummy salmon and salad sandwich
- Around dinner time the sugar cravings kicked in and I didn’t know if I was going to make it. I broke the cravings by eating a handful of almonds, walnuts and sunflower seeds. That did the trick.
- Had dinner which was roasted/boiled vegies with a low-fat hamburger pattie
- Sugar cravings kicked into overdrive immediately after dinner so I ate a bowl of natural yoghurt with a handful of frozen raspberries. Worked like a charm.
What have I noticed from day 1?
- My sugar cravings hit around the afternoon and immediately after dinner.
- Going without bad sugars for the day made me feel slightly depressed though my energy levels were the same.