1. Scrubbed the tub insert – tub, shower walls, fixtures, tall wire shower caddy, glass doors
2. Cleaned the rest of the upstairs bathroom, including wiping down the walls. (How do they get so linty?)
3. Did a sanitizing bleach load of laundry (cleaning rags, white towels, etc.)
4. Made breakfast
(Went to work for 4 1/2 hours)
5. Grocery shopping
6. Put groceries away
7. Emptied bathroom garbage cans
8. Took all garbage and recycling out
9. Fed cats
10. Did another load of laundry – bath mats
11. Made dinner
12. Packed lunch
13. Dealt with property management stuff
My kitchen is not clean. I am debating whether to deal with the dishes now or in the morning…or after work tomorrow. But I am tired, so it will definitely not be tonight…
was nice and helped me out a lot this weekend. First he drove me when I had to go get my car fixed. Then he came down to work today and helped with some projects I was trying to get done. So that was nice of him.
I’m glad we can stay on friendly terms. I think it’s good for ZH that we get along. My parents fought constantly after they divorced. My dad would always say mean things about my mom in front of us, and my mom would always try to get us to do things to help her manipulate dad, or she was always emotionally punishing us because she was convinced we liked him better. (Which only resulted in us liking him better.) I never want that for ZH.
I think because I’m so busy lately, it’s pretty much catch-as-catch-can. I’ve wondered whether I should just explain the squalor by telling people it isn’t messy, I’ve just decided to redecorate in Early Modern $#¡+#@£€.
You will excuse me if my environmental dissaray has caused me to forget to use a more laydeelike vocabulary.
So far this morning I scrubbed the tub insert, the glass doors, and the tall wire shower caddy with Ajax. (I was gentle with the doors.)