I have my first lesson in 2 hours.
I’m nervous as fuck
I have my first lesson in 2 hours.
I’m nervous as fuck
after like 2 years of owning a provisional license I actually booked some lessons.
I need to learn to drive fairly quickly because I can’t live at the place I work for much longer its horrible
So basically I’m going to see if my instructor would be willing to teach me like 3 times a week or something just so i can learn at a quicker pace.
Hopefully that is.
21.Time – Hans Zimmer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srrAm9Eiqcw
You want a Epic song . Listen to this , over and over without crying . I know i can’t. Truly Beautiful
22. Watchtower – Michael Mccann http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL1jPWOEwB8
I’m on a instrumental kick at the minute but listening to this , can you blame me?
23. Strange and Beautiful – Aqualung http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRh-sUbBHZs
I noticed the other day that i listen to this song twice a day, once on the way to college , once on the way home. Every day without fail. I think it’s a ritual to start the journey off.
24. Illuminated – Hurts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CvuyaKmLnw
Hurts are beautiful , illuminated is beautiful . Everything is ok in the world.
25. Corrupt – Depeche Mode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kwVdiZtucM
I was thinking the other day when i was listening to this (don’t really know why) that like if i was a stripper or a pole dancer, this would be MY song to dance to . Its just pure sexy.
26. #1 Crush – Garbage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0X8W6E5xeU
This also applies as above. Don’t tell me i’m wrong :D
27. My Sweet Prince – Placebo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_NME1Iu79U
I already thought this was on here, it’s in my top 5 easily. This is a song that i listened to 5 hours in a row and didn’t get bored and that i’m currently listening to. Doesn’t that say something?
28.Toxic – 16bit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTh5h3l5hJ0
A dubstep cover version of a Britney Spears song? i adore that song but THIS , THIS reinvents it into something masterful.
29. Spacebound – Eminem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyf1K2LqPEI
One of my favourites to lip sync to while doing my hair every morning :D
30. Cry me a River – Justin Timberlake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
It’s like amazing, obviously
Bought tickets for me and my best friends to go see him in March
. I can imagine some hyperventilating is going to happen, possible screaming and you never know maybe crying.
This as only been like what? 4 years in the making
16. Blind – Placebo – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6SXGJP7G-c
‘I’d fill your every breath with meaning, your eyes forever glued to mine’ WOW
17. Simple Girl – IAMX – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua1flhOljYg
The lyrics are amazing , the simplicity of the chorus is amazing, everythings amazing.
18. Tell me what to swallow – Crystal Castles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaRfBNrkIyA
Crystal castles are known for loud noises , random words and screaming in there songs, yet i fell in love with the song with the dreamy melody, the slow guitar and the whispery vocals of Alice Glass.
19. First Love – Adele http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8hWNyb0bNM
I LOVE this , just love it
20. Pierrot the Clown – Placebo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUWbMRl_GHg
I listen to this song when i am thinking up ideas/writing for Joker and Harley fanfiction. No really. and i’m not going to let anyone read that shite other than me. I get a good laugh out of it every couple of months when i look back :D
11. Goodnight Travel Well – The Killers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG1MezAd2nw
I love this song so much , for me , it sounds apocolyptic. This is the song when it all ends , its the big build up at the end that just kills me. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SONG
12. Bloodstream – Stateless http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYUt-V7iwIM
I heard this on the vampire diaries the first time i heard it. Instant love (don’t judge me for watching the Vampire Diaries :D)If i ever get married , this will be the first song i will dance to. No shit DJ at my wedding i tell you now.
13. Protect Me From What I want – Placebo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL-f9o1-YUA
To be honest I should have put this higher up , in my eyes Placebo can do no wrong ok.
14. Walk Through the Fire – The Cast of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Don’t laugh :D I genuinly adore this song, its probably the one of my first cds that i havent thrown out yet (and never will)
15. Center of Attention – Jackson Waters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj1K5yW8zH4
I’m not going to lie, i only heard this song the other day, have you ever had a song hit you so hard and fast that you can’t do anything other than love it. I can’t stop thinking , can’t stop singing it . I KNOW this is going to be a favourite of mine for some time to come simply amazing
Its pretty much going to be impossible, every time i get somewhere with this, i buy like another five books and this just goes on and on and on
Heres all the books i own – http://www.listsofbests.com/list/74265-all-the-books-i-own
I can see one from where i’m sat now, i’ll continue to stare at it until someone fetches it. They freak me out,i just think there plotting to kill me , see a lot of people compare them to daddy long legs but i am perfectly fine with them , they havent been known to kill anyone , but spiders . they kill, how do i know its not a common house spider but a deadly one planning it’s perfect murder . Seriously , would love to not go into a state of panic whenever i see one please
Nearly on disc 6 of series 7. Now i have to wait till october before series 8 comes out on dvd
I bloody broke it didn’t i . Brilliant. time to buy a new one
I’m finally on the second book, i’m slowly getting there. I do find them slightly boring though , but hopefully they will get better
I’m slowly weening myslef of and remembering to restrain myself and nt put it in the end of every sentence.
1. Circles – Natalie Walker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i9MajOK5Rc
This is listened to when i just want to think , it gets repeated over and over and i can escape in this song, for a long long time. Simply breathtaking , couldn’t possibly be a better song in the world than this.
2. This Weather – Patrick Wolf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ2bunZDLwk
I knew i fell in love with this man once i heard this song, brings back fond memories of school lunchtime depressions with my best friend.
3. The Stars – Patrick Wolf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXX0jQazwhk
If theres ever a song to make me cry , it’s this.
4. Timeless – Kate Havenvik http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynOhveYERIM
I simply adore this , want to make me emotional . Play this.
5.Confide In Me – Kylie Minogue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywd00tNiB20
From what i can remember this was the first ever song as a kid i fell in love with and i still listen to it as often now as i did then, if anyone says theres a better Kylie song, there seriously disturbed.
6. Make it Good – Fink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj1CN6fw6c4
I tend to discover most of my favourite songs from youtube fan videos, this is one of them.
7. Nature Boy – David Bowie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCbeoorsN38
As much as I love the Nat King Cole version, this one just does it for me . So much emotion for a song with few words.
8. Kingdom of Welcome Addiction – IAMX http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb9BlZyu_WE
‘If you chose life, you’ll know what the fear is like, You welcome addiction , this is your kingdom’ That NEEDS to be tattooed on me.
9. Your Joy is My Low – Iamx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwVjHY-o5XA
Amazing Lyrics reminds me so much of the Joker, who is like a major obsession of mine , beautifly sung, I could listen to Chris Corner forever.
10. Bad Romance – Lady Gaga http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I
For a song thats barely been out a year it has affected me so much, I listen to it every day without failure, Amazing Lyrics, Amazing singer and it cemented my love for Gaga and reminds me too much of the Joker and Harley Quinn not to adore it
It annoys me how much i have to rely on this stupid word to say something on the internet, and i never do lol, its a stupid phrase that i automatically write when its not needed, i need to stop now. How hard was it not to put lol at the end of that .
1. This Weather – Patrick Wolf
2. Circles – Natalie Walker
3. Accident and Emergency – Patrick Wolf
4. Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
5. Goodnight Travel Well – The Killers
6. Simple Girl – IAMX
7. Protect me from what i want – Placebo
8. Timeless – Kate Havnevik
9. Make it Good – Fink
10. Skinny Love – Bon Iver
11. Confide in Me – Kylie Minogue
12. Kingdom of Welcome Addiction – IAMX
13. The Stars – Patrick Wolf
14. Wind in the Wires – Patrick Wolf
15. Missile – IAMX
I can’t remember how it started but me and my best friend declared war on each other about a month ago , to see who could finish every episode of 24 first. Were both on series 4 at the minute, at least i hope she is , i HATE losing :D