(1) donate my hair, and then maintain polished short hair for the rest of the year
I’ll be getting a haircut in June, but this was kept up for May. Hurray!
(2) take a real vacation
Bigger details are settled, now we’re just waiting to GO!
(3) be a successful professor
I had such an amazing time teaching and it seemed like my students sincerely liked the class. I believe I was successful. I’m going to hold off on marking this resolution complete, though, until I see my anonymous student evaluations. Assuming there’s no glaring surprises in it, I think I’ve succeeded.
(4) eliminate the need for a vcr in my house
If only my husband’s movies weren’t SO awful! Haven’t budged on this yet.
(5) donate at least a half gallon of blood (four pints)
I’m donating in June.
(6) kick Chase to the curb with a successful transition to the credit union
(7) put together a recipe box
Still haven’t budged.
(8) try one new easy weekday and one new ambitious weekend recipe per month
I think we did this in May, but by now it’s all a haze.
(9) drink soda only once a month
(10) bring lunch to work three times per week
(11) see improvement at the dentist
Still doing great.
(12) see friends more often (outside of work)
The highlight this past month was a get-together for my husband’s birthday. Hurray!