J.H. of the Love Monkeys at Dane Fest
- The Robots.
Wheelie: I’m changing sides, I’m changing sides to the warrior goddess. Who’s your little autobot, my names “Wheelie”. Say my name, say my name.
Sam Witwicky: What are you allowing to happen to your foot right now?
Mikaela Banes: At least he’s faithful Sam.
Sam Witwicky: Well he’s faithful, he’s nude and he’s perverted.
Dead Bill: Hey, you wanna play 20 questions?
Dead Ted: Okay! I got one!
Dead Bill: Are you a mineral?
Dead Ted: Yeah!
Dead Bill: Are you a tank?
Dead Ted: Whoa! Yeah!
71. I have a new job where I do basically the SAME exact thing – but for a $5.50 raise. There’s just as much gossip and just as many people to talk about.
72. I gossip. I’m not proud of it. But I do it – mostly about work. And people at work. But, I’ve started to stop or slow down.
73. I re-read my 1-70 things about me. And after more than 2 years – most of them have changed. And most of that makes me happier.
74. I never thought I would get a cat. But I did. And I love him. His name is Jables. (Jack Black reference :p)
75. I lived with two friends last year – and barely speak to either of them. I live by myself this year – and can’t wait till my lease is over in two months so I can live with someone again.
76. My hair is getting longer. I don’t know what to do with it. But it’s reddish and black.
77. My family is closer than every now. Strange. I love it. I can hang out with them anytime. My sisters are pretty much the coolest. I never thought I would say that. Never. But I am glad I can. My family rocks.
78. I have donated blood before – because I am O+. But I am starting to donate plasma. It’s helpful just as much – but I can donate more. And I get paid. Sounds greedy.
79. I want to quit smoking. And I have a reason this time. But, I’m scared it’s not a strong enough reason.
80. I have two new piercings since last time I posted.
If there were no responsibilities and no one you had to answer to … where would you go? money of course is not a question of how much you get to spend, just where do you want to go today?
Dreamer – Ozzy Osbourne
Talk Loud – Westbound Train
I’d Do Anything – Simple Plan
Pressing On – Relient K
Brat Pack – The Rocket Summer
Destiny – The Rocket Summer
A.J.: ...you know, I got to tell her that I, uh, well, you know, that I uh…
Joe: love her.
A.J.: Yeah, now how do I do that?
Joe: You say I love you. What do you want, written instructions?
Dean Yeager: Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable. You are a poor scientist, Dr. Venkman!
Pan: A long time ago, in the underground realm, where there are no lies or pain, there lived a Princess who dreamed of the human world. She dreamed of blue skies, soft breeze, and sunshine. One day, eluding her keepers, the Princess escaped. Once outside, the brightness blinded her and erased every trace of the past from her memory. She forgot who she was and where she came from. Her body suffered cold, sickness, and pain. Eventually, she died. However, her father, the King, always knew that the Princess’ soul would return, perhaps in another body, in another place, at another time. And he would wait for her, until he drew his last breath, until the world stopped turning…
Hollis Elmore: You shot me, and you murdered my friends… and you dumped us in the lake.
Darwin Tremor: Pretty much.
66. I talk about movies a lot. I don’t think there is any universal conversation topic I like more than movies. And I’ll see anything, I eventually want to see everything.
67. I like to drink, and when I do I get trashed, alcohol is fun. I just don’t do it that much.
68. In early highschool, I was against everything, like drugs, alcohol, and smokes. . . Basically, I did a 180.
69. I feel like I won’t make it as a photographer, but I don’t know what I should fall back on.
70. I think I am really messed up. How? I don’t know. I just don’t think I’m normal, well enough to function in today’s society.
Sonny Truelove: You wanna’ know what this is all about? You can say this about drugs or guns or bad decisions, what ever you like. But this whole thing is about parenting. And taking care of your children.
So I rocked out. How fucking much did I rock out? Well, imagine you were watching a hero of yours preform their mightiest, and you just have to sit there and take it all in. I took it all in. I adored it. I fuckin’ rocked out.
Still … I <3 JB.
But really, when I keep saying that I know I won’t. Basically, I think last week, I woke up and just wanted a passport. So, what I’ll do is this: I’ll wait to pay off what I need to, unless of course my parents decided to pay for me. Then I’ll go apply. I believe my passport expired when I was 12 maybe … and before that I went to Jamacia and England (a bunch of times). Nothing to brag about, but I would definately like something to brag about.
Billboard Ad: If you don’t smoke Tarryltons… Fuck You!
Stephen: People know the truth. They may not like it or want to know it, but they always know. Lie and you’ll lose her.
Parker: What do you want to be when you grow up, Clifford?
Clifford: A dinosaur!
Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, ‘til it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.