So I’ve changed be more productive to spend less time on the internet. These two things are the same to me.
partofthetime's Life List
1. Finish Japanese for Busy People III
2. Spend less time on internet
3. finish research project
4. listen to 10 new cds
5. Spend more time with friends
6. study in a cafe
7. throw a party
8. Start a Buddy Check 12 team here on 43things, in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. Do your self-exam the 12th of every month.
9. graduate from grad school
10. make a photo album
11. Learn Japanese
12. live in a foreign country
13. take a hot air balloon ride
14. get rid of all my clutter
15. move out
16. keep a journal
Course A: prof has not turned in a grade yet wtf
Course B: A
Course C: A
Course D: A
Course E: an in progress while I take some remedial lessons, which was nice of them, so when I am done I should get a b.
only 42 left. I think I will up it to 30 new cards available a day so I can finish a day early.