well its over
everything except the thank-you notes to people who sent me graduation gifts.
Katie's Life List
1. learn how to drive stick-shift
2. figure out what i want to do
3. witness the end of IE
4. conquer the world
5. go out more
6. go to burning man
7. make people think
8. Read more books
9. Spend less time fooling around on the net and more time actually working
10. register some books on BookCrossing.com and release them
11. raise suspicion
12. Write a good book
13. Visit Australia
14. Kiss in the rain
15. commune with a radio teloscope
16. get over myself
17. discover the truth
18. own my own home
19. have a library
20. Learn to fly
21. Be more of a Geek
22. Make a Tricorne Pirate Hat
23. find someone who'll adore me
24. graduate from college
25. see the northern lights
26. live in a house with a wrap-a-round porch
27. see all movies directed by Quentin Tarantino
well its over
i found a site that detailed the steps they used to make a leather one for their jack sparrow pirate costume and i really really want to make my own.
its impossible to find a decient pirate hat for sale they are all costme quality and not for everyday wear which is essentialy what i want, not some cheezy plastic thing with a skull and crosssbones on it.
i simply must do this, it simply needs doing.
my comic now is in existance, it is not being updated on a regular basis, it is not properly formatted for the internet, it is uncolored, it is ugly as sin.
but it has nifty buttons.
i learned how to use FTP.
and i have more to put up soon.
do you ride the medium bus?
someday it will be great!