There is so much more to life than being skinny…
princesschristina's Life List
1. be nicer to my husband
2. spend more time with my family
3. hire a maid
4. remember the compliments I get and forget the insults
5. never just walk past
6. compile a 100-things-about-me list
7. stop eating because I am bored
8. be less sensitive
9. pose nude for a photographer
10. not leave everything until the last minute
11. write an article
12. write a screenplay
13. create a website
14. Be more patient with myself and others
15. Brush up on my French
16. dance the funky chicken on my 75th wedding aniversary
17. earn more money
18. Visit Graceland
19. think before i speak
20. run with the bulls in Pamplona
21. learn to speak italian
22. list 43 things that i like about myself
23. plan meals in advance
24. dance like nobody's watching
25. see a Broadway show in New York
My husband and I moved very closed to my dad and his family in March 2007.
We are seing a lot more of each other and planned a trip to Paris – all of us together, my dad and his wife, my two brothers, my husband and I.
Sadly my dads wife died christmas night of breastcancer, after 8 years of fighting the disease. We knew she was terminally ill but still it came as a bit of a shock, since she never complained about anything. She never let herself be defined by the disease.
Sophie got a letter from the travelagency saying they were going to cancel the trip. So now we´ve booked a flight to Alanya in Turkey instead. Can´t wait!