This is one of the best shows to ever grace our televisions.
This is the cheapest price I’ve found for it new, but there’s always half.com and ebay.
This is the best show that I never watched (while it was on, that is).
It was a busy period in my life and I never even knew that it was on…so sad.
After watching Serenity, I said, “Well, that was an odd yet interesting little movie…why was everyone speaking Chinese?”
Later on, a friend said, “Oh, nonononono – that movie is much better once you’ve seen the show, Firefly.”
We watched it, loved it, and bought it.
Now we try to recruit others into the ‘Verse whenever possible :D
1. My daughter laughing.
2. My husband laughing.
3. My daughter trying to tickle me.
4. My daughter being “heflpful”.
5. When my husband does some little thing to show that he’s thinking of me.
6. Being admitted to the University to which I applied.
7. The works of Douglas Adams.
8. The works of Kurt Vonnegut.
9. Thomas Merton.
10. Lewis Thomas.
11. Our goofus cats playing together.
12. When one of the aforementioned cats jumps into my arms.
14. A Praying Mantis.
15. This picture:
16. “GOOD MORNING, MOMMY!”
17. “I’m glad to see you, Mommy!”
18. “I love you, Mommy!”
19. “Hug you, Mommy!”
20. “I love you, Hon.”