I’m back on tracks after being away for a while.
1. Saw the northern lights!! It was amazing, made me stop and stare with my mouth open for 10 mins. I’ll never forget those huge green flashing lights.
2. Went to a lecture on school were I learned how to cope with stress situations.
3. Finally learned The Piano theme song by heart.
1. Drank a lot of water.
2. Going to bed early. Need some sleep now since I’ve come too late to school the past few days.
3. My piano teacher wanted me to play the piece I’m working on now at a concert at school.
1. Went to a kinesiologist. This was my first time, but it certaintly wont be my last! It just amazed me. Fascinating that my deep consciousness can communicate with people.
2. My kinesiologist told me once I entered the room that I can see auras. I’ve never thought I was one of those who could see them. But I’ve always wanted to. I’m going to start practicing right away. This is great!
3. Started using my crystals again. They’ve been hidden in a box for a long time, and I guess this was the right time to start using them again.