1) Less junk food
2) Less sweet stuff (minimize intake of bubble tea)
3) Less alchohol (especially beer)
4) More soupy stuff
5) More exercise. 50km in 2012 + golf range (2k balls)
6) More cooling tea for heaty days
7) Daily intake vitamin C, manuka honey.
8) Sleep sufficient
purplewhite's Life List
1. stop procrastinating
2. Get PMP certification
3. Get ITIL certification
4. To care more for people who care for me
5. improve my public speaking skills
6. lead a healthier lifestyle
7. Get my Master's
8. keep negative people out of my life
9. identify 100 things that make me happy.
10. create my own website
11. get my own apartment
12. buy a car
13. Read more books
14. be rich
15. Prepare for MCTS
16. blog more
17. learn Korean
How I did it: 1) Throw away all the unwanted/old/never touch it for a few years things2) Cleaned the windows / blinds3) Wiped my wall 4) Kept all the not-often-used things at one corner. 5) Camoufladge 4) with posters and plastic wrappers ( no more dust will go in !! )6) Keep as little things as possible on my desks7) Sweep and mop the floor =D Read how I did it…
1) Less junk food
Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard
Having a stagnant working life plus extra commitments outside work schedule, it never came to my mind that I would want or have the time to start studying. But, the stagnant career has triggered me to start thinking about whats going to happen to me in the next 5, 10, 15 years.
The predictable outcome was not what i am in for. I started to get worried, this is not a kind of life i want! Hence it triggered me that I need to plan to start giving up my extra commitments and focus on my personal development.
I started attending many course preview talks where people say things that trigger your thoughts. Give you insights of what is demanded outside now. Finally, opportunity came and with my determination, I signed up for Masters in Biz IT.
Have completed 1 module now, awaiting results and the beginning of the 2nd module.