6 parking tickets and 1 traffic violations ticket in 1.5 months! I think I’m breaking my last year’s record by a traffic ticket!
qlilbunnie's Life List
1. learn how to drive stick
2. clean my room and keep it clean
3. go to the gym regularly
4. Learn to cook--fantastic, healthy, people-will-beg-me-for-the-recipe cooking.
5. avoid speeding and parking tickets without respecting the limits or using parking lots
6. use less gas
7. stop lying
8. buy an apartment
9. Get an MBA
10. open a coffee shop
11. open a chocolate shop
12. start my own company
13. drink 8 glasses of water a day
14. read good books regularly
I’ve requested brochures from potential grad schools.. so I guess the next step is to finally take the time to go through them and apply for a program.
So apparently, this process takes a whole lot of time. My lawyer is waiting for the seller’s attorney to send over the contract for review. It’s already been 3 weeks!! What are they waiting for??