Improved my score from borderline fair/poor to good! Now to just keep doing what we’re doing and hope to see further improvement.
rainbowdarling's Life List
1. become debt-free
2. accumulate $5,000 in savings
3. build a house
4. build an online book journal mechanism
5. read 1,000 books
6. fill my book journal
7. review all of my books on LibraryThing
8. join a choir
9. learn to cook Indian food
I’m finally finished with my 50 book challenge as of today. I’ve finished off with my last book (which took me longer than is standard for me to read), and I am now fully finished with this challenge. It’s nice to see that personal challenge off of my profile page. I’ll think up another challenge for the rest of the year, probably, and I certainly won’t stop reading books. Let’s see how far I can exceed my own expectations!
The final five books were:
46. The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis *
47. Life with Father by Clarence Day
48. Life with Mother by Clarence Day
49. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling *
50. Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery
I feel very satisfied at my list and I look forward to seeing how my reading goes for the rest of the year.
I hit 45 books read yesterday. That’s 90%!
42. The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis
43. Rococo by Adriana Trigiani
44. Summer Blowout by Claire Cook
45. Fragile Heritage by Sara Hylton
I’m set to finish one more book this week, and I think I can get halfway through another. I’ll be finished with this for sure within the next two weeks. Hoorah! Then it’ll be time to decide whether I’m going to make a new challenge for myself.