1. People who complain about not having enough time to do their work when they do everything /but/ work all day.
2. People who have to shout their personal life so everyone can hear it. Daily.
3. Women who constantly put down men, just because they can.
4. People who can’t spell.
5. People who argue with me.
6. My cats misbehaving.
7. People who cut me off then go slower than I do.
8. People who make me wait because they won’t use their turn signal.
9. People who take advantage of good people.10. Stores that assume I’m going to screw them over so they won’t give me my money back.
11. People who flaunt the fact that they’re doing me a favor, even when they aren’t.
12. People who think they’re smarter than I am, just because they’ve been through medical or law school.
13. People who spend all their time on the phone rather than work.
14. When Matthew turns the tv /way/ up while I’m doing something else.
15. Matthew turning on the tv or the radio then leaving it on while he goes and does something else is another room.
16. When Matthew won’t let me buy house stuff until we move in Jan.
17. When Matthew tells me he’s going to look for a new job and doesn’t.
18. When Matthew uses my upcoming birthday as an excuse to not buy stuff.
19. My cats chasing each other around the bedroom in the middle of the night and waking me up.
20. When Matthew argues with me.