Getting ready for summer!
Walked 1.5 miles yesterday.
May total: 39 miles.
This will be a catch up on work long weekend. I’ve not been using my time as wisely as I might. I need to stop going for the easy distraction.
I was not feeling particularly grateful until I started reading the wonderful entries of the good people on 43things. Now I’m inspired to turn things around with gratitude!
Today, I am grateful for:
1. Comfy blankets.
2. Donut shop coconut mocha coffee.
3. Great sales at CVS yesterday.
4. Not having the hassle I expected over what turned out to be a trivial matter.
5. Making wishes with dandelion seeds- no children around, just me.
6. Appreciating my own whimsical side.
7. A family meal without distractions, with lots of laughs.
Celebrated Frogette’s adoption day anniversary. 10 years ago today I became a mother. What a wonderful journey.
Walked 2.5 miles.
May total: 37.5 miles.
Another great class (with a different group). It is clear that I would like my job more if I spent more time teaching and less time administering. So do I have the courage to follow that path?