In January 2013, I started feeling an excruciating pain near my right ribcage; After days in hospitals and all sorts of pain killers, the diagnosis came: Kidney stones. I don’t believe there’s worst pain than that, honestly. And this is how I learned how to drink more water.
Don’t let it happen to you! Think about all the benefits of water when you start this, it’ll be easier. I would tell you to imagine the pain, but I can’t compare to any other one.
My mother is a very strong woman, if she wants something, she’ll get it, through work and faith; And after years being helped by her, it was time to requite.
After 6 months of hard work and saving every penny I could find, we could finally travel to France; It was her greatest dream, one she thought impossible.
It was overwhelming to see how excited she was, the smile on her face and how much she enjoyed every single moment of this trip. This will be one of my best memories.
We also went to Ireland, where I had lived for a few months and I’m so happy she loved it.
I'll take time with my family, specially with my mother, for granted.
1) The Artist – Fantastic! The soundtrack is amazing and the actors as well.
2) Extremely loud, incredibly close – Lovely movie. Great soundtrack and the kid has done a great job.
3) Midnight in Paris – Very good movie. It’s Woody Allen!!
4) The help – Touching and funny. Great movie.
5) War horse – Regular movie. Unnecessary scenes and failing attempts of drama.
6) The descendants – Regular movie. George Clooney’s acting … urgh
7) Hugo – Good. Cinema lovers will love it.
8) The tree of life – Bad. C’mon Brad Pitt!
9) Moneyball – Bad. C’mon Brad Pitt!