1. What did I learn last week?
that I need and want to be fit – through exercising…
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Completed 2 questions from DR
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Study… but: complete questions.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
procrastination it is!
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
studying harder… fellowship… at least graduate !
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
My dad. Talked yesterday, but not much, or didn’t really speak.
12. How can I help someone else this coming week?
keep in touch with sisters.
13. What are my top 3 goals for the next 7 days?
DR questions: 3-4 daily.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
article, article 2, conquer ICU rotation, conquer ambulatory and cardiology!
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
moving on !
18. What are my fears?
failing. my dreams not coming true.
19. What am I most grateful for?
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?
respect my skin… and so many other parts of my in and outside: harmony between me and myself !