smilingmommy2's Life List
1. exercise 3 times a week
2. spend more time with my husband
3. find something I'm passionate about
4. stop rushing
5. make a photo album for my children
6. go camping this summer
7. Embrace your personal style and beauty
8. Take charge of your own financial life!
How I did it: I was tired a lot too. I realized that when I stayed away from eggs and then tried them, my thinking was foggy. So I stayed away from them completely. Even small amounts. I was already rarely drinking caffeine, because it can make me jittery, so when I read that chocolate can be as addictive as caffeine. I decided to experiment and see if staying away from chocolate and caffeine would help. It did. Exercise helps too and I also eat mostly… Read how I did it…
smilingmommy2 hasn't posted any entries about their goals (yet).