In canada, there is no way to digitally tune encrypted content inside of mce 2005 or vista. Bummer! All that spiffy technology and you get to watch 480i glory.. Maybe I can survive with the OTA HDTV and watch the glorific 2channels available here.
snowy0wl2k3's Life List
1. Get out of debt and stay out of debt forever
2. List 100 Things that piss me off, besides not having any money...
3. Make new friends
4. lose weight
5. be proactive
6. pay off credit cards
7. read "The 7 habits of highly effective people"
8. Be financially self sufficient
9. touch a dolphin
10. Buy a House
11. Stop spending money to solve problems.
12. find myself
13. be independent
14. identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money)
15. Get into an exercise routine
16. not feel so tired all the time
17. Find a balance between the things I want to do and the things I need to do
18. take control of my life
19. eat healthier
20. come to terms with my mortality
21. have more dinner parties
22. live passionately
23. do something worth remembering
24. Step out of my comfort zone
25. renew my passport
this entry should be changed to eliminate bad debt. I’ve been learning a lot about what money it’s responsibilties and it’s inheriant dangers including saving for your future. I realize that not all debt is bad. But to be clear all rolled over Credit Card debt is very bad unless you are exploiting the extra low 3% introductory rates. I’m glad to report I have several CC but 0 amount due to credit card companies!
oih my I’ve gone up in what we owe. Hoever I’m being loaned about 12k and not to mention a 50k interest free loan that I can use to leverage my Credit cards.. done to around 3-5% from the scary 20%/annum..
Why can’t regular people loan their money at 20% per annum! We’d all be rich and have a greater insentive to save.