31. The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling
32. Here We Go Again by Betty White
33. Seriously…I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres
34. This Time Together: Laughter and Reflection by Carol Burnett
35. Gunn’s Golden Rules by Tim Gunn – DONE
36. A Guide to Quality, Taste, & Style by Tim Gunn
37. Heat Wave by Richard Castle
38. Naked Heat by Richard Castle
39. Heat Rises by Richard Castle
40. Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman – DONE
I’ll update with more books and what I’ve read later.
I want to get back into journaling more often, once again. I often use my planner as a bit of a journal almost. But I don’t always go into enough detail and sometimes I want to remember certain days a little clearer and more in depth.
This week, I want to focus on journaling letters to loved ones that I have lost or I’m no longer in touch with. I’ve had a heavy heart recently and feel the need to get my emotions out. I always find writing letters (especially those you have no intention of sending or having them read by someone else) seems to be a great form of therapy.
11. I’m super stubborn, but I’ll compromise if I can truly tell something means a lot to you.
12. I do extremely well in debating. Even under pressure.
13. I’m creative.
14. I’m scared of everything, but I don’t let it stop me.
15. I have never changed for anyone.
16. After 20+ years of biting my nails, I’ve finally kicked the habit. It took determination and I’m proud of myself.
17. I will always try a food at least once. If I don’t like it after that, fine…but at least I can say I tried it first.
18. I love that I still find out new things about myself all of the time. I’m always evolving.
19. I love being involved in charities. I love giving back!
20. My faith. It may falter from time-to-time, but it is always there and it gets me through every day.