1) weekend :D I just love Saturdays
2) going shopping with my dad. It usually doesn´t happen a lot, but today we got out of the house
3) finding this really good sausage from the shop that reminded me a sausage brought back from Italy. It was the best sausage I´d ever tasted and now this one was almost like it.
4) got a note from the post office today. I can finally go and get the package I´ve waited
5) watching Little Miss Sunshine
I actally wrote some notes today, but I wasn´t able to put there where I wanted, because there were people everywhere. So I´ll try again another day.
1) some excursion of children came to our office today. They were from some really-really-really small and distant place, but they were different from the city children. Very relaxed, heard everything that was said to them and their eyes were just glowing of excitment.
2) I discovered that me and him think even more in the same way :D I knew it before, but now… again.
3) a young dog got so excited over my scarf today at the street that it just totally unexpectedly jumped and leaned against me and then started to chew my gloves. Luckily I love dogs and this one wasn´t a mad one.
1) having some really great ideas on how to make a renovation in kitchen. Makes me want to start right away :D
2) sitting with my headphones on and watching people around me smiling and talking. You can´t hear what they are talking, but you can only play the guessing game.
3) hearing his footsteps on the stairs at the office. It`s actually great learning to know people´s footsteps. That way you can always know who´s coming. It takes time to learn, but I´ve learned everyones steps by now.
4) my friend sent me a message that she´s holding her birthday party next month and asked me to take that time to support her there
Smiling is actually the easiest thing to do (althought it sometimes might seem very hard).
I´m usually smiling a lot to people and I´ve heard many times people wondering why I´m smiling to them. I like it and I´m especially proud of my one smile lately, that just filled it´s purpose :D
Definately a thing I want to do!
And actually I even have done things like that – I´ve left some quotes on the sheet of paper around the office. Hopefully someone noticed it.
I know I would be thrilled if I´d found such things. Hopefully there are a lot of people out there who can feel pleasure about those post-its.
1) people ice-skating on the public icefield in town. Mostly children, who were having a lots of fun
2) one lady offering chocolate at work
3) seeing him again :D
4) mom had some time, so she cooked.The food was yummy!
1) back on work, getting a very warm handshake, smile and “Happy New Year” wish from a man I´m deeply in love with :D It just made my day!
2) waking up quite early (because of the holidays I usually slept until noon), but it was nice to see the morning, although it was all rainy and grey
3) knitting an accessory for myself
4) seeing many people with New Year´s horoscopes on their hands. It was just fun to watch how excited they seemed looking if something good will come for them this year.
I started keeping my list 4 months ago and so far I´ve watched 127 movies.
I´m just a hopless movie freak :D
1) seeing a smile on my mom´s face after we both realized that we were arguing about a really silly thing
2) watching Ice Age 2 for the first time. It was just so cute!
3) finding my puberty-age favourite musicians tape and listening to it. Brought back some good memories!
My dog is fantastic! She makes me smile all the time. Every little thing she does caughts my attention and there´s something attractive or funny in it. Even if she gets into mischief, I couldn´t be mad at her. And when I´m feeling down, she senses it. She comes to me, wags her tail and licks my palms. Dog really is the best friend a human could wish for.
I started keeping journals since I was about 9 years old I think. At one point, at the age of 18 I guess, I felt that I had no power left in me to write everything down in detail about my doings, because so much had happened and I hadn´t written quite a while and I stopped, because I knew that it would take just too much time. Soon I just started blogging. Typing is of course not the same as writing, but it´s a quicker way. No cramps on the hand. And although people I know and people I don´t can access my blog, I kind of keep a secret code, a hidden message in in that only I understand. So what I probably can do, is that one day I will print it all out and bind it together. It´s so much fun to read it in years. I just couldn´t imagine life without journals/blogs. I´m so used to it.
I used to learn piano for 7 years in a music school. I ended just before I had 1 year left. I still don´t know why. I was probably on the age where other things seemed more important to me. Later I was sad, because I didn´t have a diploma on my pocket, but I´m still happy that I went through it all, because now I understand pianists more and what´s best of all – I can still play whenever I want and almost whatever I want, although my techinque is a bit rusty.
It´s a relieving feeling to dance in the rain. Especially when you´re feeling very happy or in love. You just can´t help, but to let your emotions go! You could watch “Singing in the rain” for a start perhaps, just to get you inspired!