I hope to drink 64 ounces of water a day. That is my goal. That is my plan. I can accomplish this by just drinking a lot and frequently.
thatonegirlemily's Life List
1. stop biting my nails
2. get all a's
3. drink more water
4. exercise 3 times a week
5. Get a 5 on my AP Lit exam
6. Keep my room clean
8. be like rory gilmore
9. wash my face twice a day
10. get a 5 on my AP Gov exam
11. Get a 5 on my AP Calc AB exam
12. Get a 5 on my AP Chem exam
13. keep organized
14. give up soda
15. Read more
16. stop procrastinating
17. Read all of the books from Rory Gilmore's bookclub
18. go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier
How I did it: I played. A LOT. I played very hard and was a good teammate. Always listen to your coach. Show them that you are working as hard as you can and are giving 100% every second. Run faster than the person next to you. Beat people to the ball. Have enthusiasm. Have fun! Read how I did it…
I think this goal can be achieved most by:
1. Completing all homework on time.
2. Studying more. (I know this is vague, but there really is no other way to think about it)
I have decided that as long as I am happy, nothing else matters. Obviously that is not completely true, but in a way, it is a very effective way to think. My plan includes:
1. Keeping hand lotion on constantly.
2. Painting my nails (manicure) once a week.
3. Power of will!