I’m not allowed to drive until september 2009 now : (
thepurplepenny's Life List
1. get my driver's license
2. get into shape, but keep my curves
3. Get the curvy-yet-slim figure I've always wanted
4. be happy with my legs
5. have nice legs
6. Not compare myself to everyone I meet
7. overcome depression
8. Feel good about myself
9. look after myself
10. learn to walk in high heels
11. see the northern lights
12. lose weight
13. Spend less time fooling around on the net and more time actually working
14. make a corset
15. finish my degree
16. get a degree
17. make my next corset smaller!
18. make my own wedding dress
19. stop thinking about suicide
Still have the bad days, and the overwelming days buthave far more good days, and even days Ifeel good. I am learning to appreciate when I do something well, and appreciate myself as a person. Its hard work to changewhat has become habit bt in the past 12 months I have been getting stronger, and been changing the way I talk to myself (and not in a nuts way lol!!! though sometimes I’m not sure : D) I do do somethings right and I need to stop beating myself up for the things I do wrong.
bought one,well two actually and love them! well worth the tiem and effort to find yourself a good fit! looks great!