How do people do this?
thereisreason's Life List
1. be completely happy with my life
2. Buy books - Less clothes
3. create a list of 100 must-read books and read them.
4. List 50 things I like about me
5. Write down 50 of my favorite memories.
6. Write 43 of my own Post Secrets (and put them here)
7. Write and be published
8. Write and complete a list of 100 things to do before I turn 30
9. Learn 'Moonlight Sonata' on Piano
11. make a list of 365 quotes that inspire me
12. Install Kitchen Countertop/Sink
13. Pay 2013 Summer Taxes (ugh!!)
14. Be debt free
People think my little complaints are how I feel, but they are really just miniscule versions of an explosive issue that I keep to myself. It’s unhealthy I know, but only a few people know how truly introverted I am despite how I pretend to be extroverted. I don’t vent and that’s my secret.
“If I love you, what business is it of yours?”
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
-Henry David Thoreau
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars”
- Oscar Wilde
“Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.”
- John Updike
“Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”