Pretty much there..
Just workin on the abs now. =]
Clair's Life List
1. Become a professional ballerina
2. Allow myself to only be treated well by the people I choose to have friendships and relationships with. If they do not, I need to find the courage to move on without them.
3. stop worrying about what other people think of me
4. See the Cubs win the World Series
5. procrastinate less
6. be comfortable with my body
7. Trust people more
8. find a church
9. go to church EVERY Sunday
10. Wait until marriage
11. Make a difference in someone's life
12. Move to Boston
13. Do my own laundry
14. stop cursing
15. compile a 100-things-about-me list
16. Get married before I'm 30
17. Kiss more often
18. list three things every day that made me happy
19. See "RENT" Live on Broadway
20. watch all of Johnny Depp's movies
21. have a flat stomach
22. Go on a crazy night out with drag queens
23. perform in the Rocky Horror picture show
24. BE A GHOST HUNTER
25. Demand respect for women's healthy self-image everywhere and not accept mens' oversexualization or womens' demoralization of our bodies
1. Good grades, so… COMPUTER IS BACK! =] Two A’s and two B’s on progress reports.
2. Dance show this Friday. We’ve been preparing for months. I’m so excited!
3. Dave & Lahni & Marlene & John are coming to my show. Yayayayayayaayyyyyyyy! People I love want to see me!
I really don’t feel any different.
It’s just done.
It’s okay, I guess.