This week, I have to work every day beside Saturday, which is the day I will meet some girlfriends in Munich. So this list is a very, very optimistic wish, but lets see how much I can get done.
- Get up early.
- Yoga/work out.
- Clean the apartment.
- University tasks: prepare and study for my classes – print – translate Latin – read.
- Spend at least two afternoons at the library.
- Read one book.
- Connect with at least three people.
- Watch one movie, I haven’t seen before.
- Read one hour in Italian or Swedish.
- Read the newspaper.
- Work on K’s Christmas present.
- Organize sth with the people from my old job.
- Work: Mon-Fri, game on Fri, Sun.
- Finish and print the portfolio for my didactics class.
- Make study schedules for philosophy and my first state exam -> get my books back from J.
- Move stuff around in the basement.
- Print out the papers my supervisor needs to sign and drop them off in her office.
- Sat: meet RRM -> bring presents.
- Make more mugs (buy some more?).
- Finish and send out the SF cards.
- 43things card exchange.
- Finish knitting A’s first sock.
- Read K’s audiobook.
- email: C and E, A (CS), C, A
- Get paper signed for another internship.
- Teach on Tues and Wed.