I have been a bit absent last month – was a rough one emotionally. But I do want to work on being happier again. Much, much happier. And this site has always helped me, so I am overdue for another bootcamp.
- !!Thesis – I need to finish my thesis this month. This is the number one priority this March.
→ Hand in my outline to have my professor’s go.
→ Finish it three days early, so that someone can proof it and my brother can take care of the remaining formatting issues.
- Term papers → try to reschedule one out of the three. Try my hardest to finish the other two on time and well.
- Sign up for next semester’s classes. Get all my material together.
- Organize all my papers from last semester.
- Figure out if I can have my brother’s old computer.
- Hand in remaining papers for my exams next semester (diploma, internship confirmations).
- Finish my one internship.
- Eat better. (I am realistic though, having breakfast at work and lunch at university is not going to make it easy …)
- Work out. Move. Walk.
- Finish crocheting baby number two’s bunny.
- Be more active on here again. Write entrie for movies/books.
- Get wool for M’s baby’s bunny. Start crocheting. (This one should go much faster, seeing how now I can actually crochet.)
- Celebrate my nephew’s birthday.
- Ask for time off to walk with P in May.
- Do something nice for my birthday.
- Be kind to myself and my heart.