71. That I can spend hours in the library.
72. That I’m a good sister (most of the time).
73. My tattoo!
74. My piercings.
75. I recycle.
76. That I have a sense of humor.
77. That I will never lose touch with my family no matter what happens.
78. That I can make sushi.
79. That I don’t drink much soda.
80. My eyelashes.
81. Not being able to get food unless you buy it for everyone
82. When no one comes to empty the recycling machine after I asked nicely twice.
83. People who don’t share, at all
84. Flies/ mosquitoes/ other annoying flying bugs
85. Trying to wash mugs and cups and not being able to fit your hand in to get the bottom
86. That you have to take out money from the ATM in $20 increments
87. People who peel off the label on a bottle so you can’t recycle it
88. When my nose runs all of a sudden and for no reason
89. When a season finale sucks
90. When the handle of my tea kettle gets hot and I can’t pick it up without an oven mitt
And because I might have repeated one or two things:
101. Baby animals
102. Spending time with my family
103. The tricks the hibachi guy does with shrimp tails
104. Making something really good out of left overs
91. Discussing what I think is going to happen on Lost with someone else.
92. Being shocked and amazed when something I didn’t expect to happen on Lost happens.
93. Going out to dinner with my father.
94. Watching my siblings grow up.
95. Getting my first tattoo.
96. When my cat cuddles with me in the morning.
97. Zombie movies
99. Baby laughs/ smiles
100. Having so many things to be happy about.
So I’ve decided to listen to my inner child for a weekend. If she wants to go to the zoo, we’re going to the zoo. If she wants to sleep until 2pm, we’re sleeping in. If she wants to wear pigtails and suspenders, guess what we’re wearing.
She deserves it, and I’ve been ignoring her too long.
71. Feeling pressure to get something done and having no one look at it until weeks later.
72. A really bad sequel.
73. Watching the time tick away while you’re awake in bed knowing you have to get up early in the morning.
74. When a picture frame refuses to hang straight from a hook on the wall.
75. That I can’t wear a high waisted skirt because I’m not a size 2.
76. That a candle makes a room smell so good, but when you blow it out all you smell is burnt wick.
77. That my boss can go on a two week vacation but two days off in a row in questionable for me.
78. That my bf can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and I can’t.
79. That I can’t lie. Even when I really need to.
80. That I’m not doing something more meaningful with my life.
81. A great glass of wine.
82. Drinking just a day old beer.
83. When someone buys me a drink/my dinner, because they’re a gentleman/good friend.
84. Air Conditioning in the middle of summer.
85. When one of my favorite movies is on T.V.
86. When people complement me on my teeth/ smile.
87. Playing hookie.
88. Going on vacation for longer than a weekend.
89. Two for Tuesday.
90. Chinese/ Japanese buffet.
So I have curtains, I know longer have a large box of crap. Now I just have to get one shelf organized and I’m calling this one done!
71. A cold beer after a long day.
72. Watching a great movie for the first time.
73. A good Family Guy/ South Park/ etc. quote.
74. A text message from someone I haven’t heard from in a long time.
75. Good acting in a good play.
76. Avocado/ Guacamole.
80. A really vivid dream.
Almost there! I just need to organize my shelves instead of just throwing things on them. And make curtains. And then I’m going to call this done.
61. That I waited patiently for years to cut my hair so that I could donate it.
62. My ability to complete errands when I put my mind to them.
63. That I’m thinking about my future when I’m still so young.
64. My new hair cut!
65. My appreciation for artist value.
66. My work ethic
67. My taste in shoes.
68. I won’t leave my dirty dishes in the sink.
69. My skills as a theatre electrician.
70. That I turn off the power strip to my computer when I turn it off.
61. People not replacing the toilet paper on the toilet paper roll.
62. Organic foods being so much more expensive.
63. Whole wheat foods not being on sale when every other version of the food is.
64. Maids at hotels who don’t replenish your towels.
65. When programs quit on you when you haven’t saved in awhile.
66. When vegetables go bad before you get to use them.
67. The fact that avocados take 4 days to get ripe, and then get overripe in less than 2. And that there’s no good way to store them if you don’t use the whole avocado.
68. Stepping up to a bank teller, after they just finished with someone, then having to wait for them to finish whatever they’re doing, and the person behinds you ends up getting helped by some other teller before you.
69. People who get pissed at you because you don’t step up to a bank teller as soon as they finish with someone because you’re afraid the above will happen.
70. When TV shows don’t tell you that they’re playing their season finale, and finding out the next week when a new show doesn’t air.
61. Bob Dylan songs.
62. Donating hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
63. Having short hair.
64. HBO’s True Blood.
65. Barnes & Noble membership savings.
66. My monkey bookmark.
67. Most of Angelina Jolie’s movies.
68. All you can eat sushi for $19.
69. Finishing a really good cosplay
70. Being able to think of things that make me happy, without really having to think.
So I took a continuing education class one on Harmonica. So I have one. And I’ve been listening to alot of Bob Dylan lately. So, yeah, I’m going to dig out the old harmonica, look online/take out a library book, and who knows!
So I figure its best to start now, right? I went to my credit union, got some applications, and just need to decide what kinda of IRA I want to open. I plan to go back to my credit union in a week and open it. Any advice from anyone?
I’m down 9.2 lbs.
If I’m really good this week I’ll be able to do this no problem.
So here’s what else I’ve done.
1. I now wash my clothes in only cold water.
2. I just moved in with my sister, who never use to recycle. So I’ve taken it upon myself to start recycling for her.
That’s all I can think of for now.
So, now that I’ve had my hours cut back, I’m making less money. And this means I might be able to qualify for HealthyNY. But we’ll have to see. To be continued…
Yeah. So 42 days and all I have is some fabric. That needs to be dyed. Yeah. I’m going to have to start this like…. yesterday.
So I have furniture. And everything is basically where it belongs. But I still have piles of paper on my desk. And some clothes that don’t have a home. So I’m not going to check this one off yet. But soon.