1. My eyes. When I was small, I guess my grandma told my mom that my eyes are shaped just like my great grandmother’s. Since then, it’s something I’ve always carried with me. I also like that instead of being a deep chocolate brown they’re in fact a more golden brown.
2. My back dimples. I love back dimples and I was happy when I discovered that I had them. Enough said.
3. My butt. Unlike most white chicks my size, it’s a bit on the round side. Mom says I get that from my dad’s side.
4. The freckles on my face that come out, especially in the sun.
5. My nose. Sleek, tiny and with a little ridge in it. It’s what makes me, well, me.
6. My legs. 9 years of dancing and years upon years of trying in gym class has left me with some pretty powerful legs. I’ve pinned men down with them when they upset me. Ask my ex. :]
7. My tummy. While I’d like to get my abs back, I like that my tummy is flat.
8. My hair. I change it so often, but that’s the fun part. I think I like it red with bangs the most. But the part that I adore that I can’t really change: I have wavy hair. Not ridiculously curly or straight. I can virtually do anything with it.
9. My hands. While they are small and usually a tid bit dry from working all the time, I really do like my hands.
10. My boobies. As much as I comment on their lack of size, I actually like it. For one, normal boys don’t get lost in them when I’m trying to talk. For two, they fit in my palm. For three, I never really need to worry about them getting in my way. I accept my glorious 32B’s for what they are, as bizarre of a size they are.