wasnt as difficult as i thought.. but definitely not easy either.
the alphabet & syllable are almost exactly the same as my native Indonesian. And some of the words have similar sound to English, so would be able to guess the meaning. But the gender for the words are driving me crazy.. die, der, es, ein, eine.. duh
have registered in goethe-institut.
will be starting school next week.
ingredient: ginger, chicken, rice wine
- mince ginger
- heat ginger with a little oil
- add chicken into the heated ginger
- stir fry and add water
- stew the chicken and gradually add more water
- stew till chicken meat is soft and add rice wine
- stew a while longer and ready to server