At some point I will have to buy one, and then perhaps this goal will be more attainable. I have a huge guitar and small hands, so I thought perhaps a uke would be more my speed.
Rachel K's Life List
1. make money with little effort.
2. Learn to play the guitar
3. spend an entire day watching the extended version of all three Lord of the Rings movies back-to-back-to-back
4. save $1000
5. Watch all of Dark Shadows
6. write something incredible
7. take better care of myself
8. visit europe
9. stop telling myself I suck
10. Learn to play the ukelele
I don’t remember adding this goal or writing my previous entry about it. Anyway, I have made a little money doing something that I would be doing even if I never made money off of it. That’s doesn’t mean it’s not a lot of effort, though, just no additional effort. :)
I made it to the halfway mark. Now, however, I am a full time housewife. I should do better in 2008!