Winners from this list include:
- A pair of big-ass wedge square-toed boots circa 1994
- A green and white lacquered wooden “Billie Jean King Prestige” tennis racket from probably the mid-1960s (and another one that was painted quite seriously with the title “Stroke Master,” a joke which never got old between my boyfriend and I whenever we’d play against each other)
- A red spandex stretchy belt that looks as though it once belonged to a Mario Brother, bought when I was going through my Fruits stage about five years ago
- A set of creepy china that I absolutely hated, which was pawned off on me by someone else who also hated it
- Approximately three winebottle openers from various episodes in which Andy and I bought a lot of wine, opened it with the original opener, overindulged slightly, lost the original opener, and had to traipse down to the local corner store to invest in another one to open a follow-up bottle (probably not a good idea)
...And other less interesting memorabilia.