ok so for starters how am i going to do this?
Im thinking by the end id like to make a video out of them so back to how;
i’m thinking my options are to either put my camera in the same position and take the photo from there, or should i take the photo at a certain time every day to illustrate where i am???
Right im thinking a camera in the same position, but the shots can be at anytime of the day. I’m thinking i wanna do this for at least a month, here goes.
i’ve been thorough and packed loads into bin liners; shoes, bags, and clothes. I’m nearly done.I think i just need to double check my bags and then get em sent off. I could start selling them on ebay, but i dont really want the hassle, and its just better with the money going to a good cause.
1. Banksy, Wall and Piece
2. How to talk to a widower – Jonathan Tropper
3. Weerz me dad? – Fred Pass
4. This is where i leave you – Jonathan Tropper
5. the host – Stephanie Meyer
6. Shutter Island – Dennis Lehane
7. We are all made of glue – Marina Lewycka
8. The Owl Killers – Karen Maitland
9. Alone in Berlin – Hans Fallada
10. Company of Liars – Karen Maitland
11. The Lost Prophecies – The Medieval Murderers
12. The Brutal Art – Jesse Kellerman
13. The Interpretation of Murder – by Jed Rubenfeld
14. The Ingenious Edgar Jones – Elizabeth Garner
15. The Time Traveller’s Guide to Medieval England – Ian Mortimer
16. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams
17. I Shall Wear Midnight – Terry Pratchett
18. The Very Thought of You – Rosie Alison
19. The Hobbit – JRR Tolkien
20. Fahrenheit 451 – Ray Bradbury
21. The good man Jesus and the scoundrel Christ – Phillip Pullman
76. Seein amazing history inc york and lincoln cathedral
77. play fighting with andy
78. finding inspiration fashion, architecture…
79. music. good music. end of.
80.is nail varnish on here already?? if so then perfume XD
81. the smell of freshly popped popcorn
83. sound of cruching snow
84. jonathan tropper
85. cool memories suddenly hitting you like a sledge hammer
86. on that note sledging, in plastic bags :D
87. handwrapping presents in brown paper
88. hmv, finding a new band you love
89. taking photos, esp ones that turn out reli good!
90. doodles! rainbows and owls, little scribbles
So went to York yesterday with my dad, really enjoyed it. The buildings are beautiful, and I loved walking down the Shambles, just reminded me of HarryPotter and Daragon Alley (??), also visited York Minster, and climbed the 275 steps up the central tower, omg you need to be really fit and well it nearly killed me, the view was great, but i didnt really appreciate it i was so out of breath, everything is so close – the minster, shambles and main highstreet, plus their was a crafts market on, brilliant!
so im on eleven photos so far, and its really quite enjoyable, capturing places or things, and finding beauty in the most odd places.
wow i have way to much, just . . . stuff thats needs clearing out. I always say I’m going to donate them as i hate the thought of binning them, but never get around to finding a charity shop. Deffo need to do this by christmas!
So… I read the Angels Game and whilst it was an exceptional book, its was nowhere near as good a story as the shadow in the wind. Still I guess it was my expectations that were too high, it was a really good book; just in a different way.
Unseen Acidemical (I think thats spelt correctly) by Terry Pratchett, was my next offering which was classic Pratchett and I savoured every line :D
Love going back to thee discworld, good times.
Well went round to manchester for thee day today, and reaaly enjoyed it. Ain’t been for ages so got abit lost, but found our bearings in thee end, good times XD
I love to sing to music, but also i’m taking up the guitar. Saying this my ambitions are to produce a finished album. Something i can be proud of. The idea im thinking is on cd with vocals and another with instrument and vocals. Hmmm looking forward to trying this out :D
62. that warm snuggly feeling when the winter just sets in and the heating is just turned on
63. my guitar
64. smell of lemons!
65. incessantly chatting to my dad, he just looks amazed
66. failblog on youtube- wow
67. sticking to my morals and not being pushed or talked into something
68. days with andy
69. temporary hair dye :D
70. really lazy sundays
71. carlos ruiz zafron
72. simons cat hehe
73. getting complements for my singing voice
74. my boss
75. hanging at col’s
Well lets say i have a dirty blonde hair colour, which i faintly like, it has highlights and well i am quite happy with but i want a change i mean im 22 and always wuss out, im scared if i never do ill regret never dying it sooooo, two weeks ago i got a temporary colour for red which i really liked. this week ive temp dyed it a copper/ orange colour. Now im thinking should i go for it, what colour, and also i don’t want to loose my highlights/low lights, while i contemplate it i might just stick to temp dyes. lol im so indecisive :S
sooo i got my guitar in august, and basically so far i can only do chords and basically strum, but a plus note i have learned oasis’s wonderwall, sea of love, and paramore – the only exception, whilst im making my way onto a mouldy peaches song. Ill do some riffs eventually ….. :D
what a good idea, and might discover some new places along the way :D
Just re-read shadow in the wind, i really could just pick up this book and read from any point, at any time. Its so well written and the plot and characters are so intense, ive bought his second book the angels game and really hoping its going to be as good with any luck :)
soooo, went to see my dad for the first time in two months, it was really good to see him, i really should go more often, im definatly going to make it a regular thing :D
Im off to London, i cant wait for a couple of days, gonna be a proper tourist and go sightsee everything
Went to the beach and round the coast was a really cool couple of days!
Well i really loved this book, i mean there are so many sub plots and interwinding stories i really loved it. I had to know the ending though so i read it so fast i hink im gonna re-read it to savour it :D
ok so just read, no time for goodbye, and i’m just finishing mr toppit