I find myself too worried about the future. It’s hard to not worry. I just have the need to know what is going to happen. I hate not knowing things.
zeroxshadow's Life List
1. Let go of the past
2. don't lose myself in a relationship
3. Learn to cook
4. Learn Spanish
5. forget the past, live in the present and smile when thinking of the future
6. be happy
7. draw more
8. To live instead of exist
9. get fit
10. Stop pushing people away
11. never apologize for being me
12. stop procrastinating
13. Take one picture a day as a way to document my life
14. get the word "like" (like, where it isn't necessary) out of my speech habits!
15. write more letters
16. move out
17. figure out what i want to do with my life
18. Leave the world a better place than I found it
19. learn to walk in heels
20. find my soulmate
21. learn to dance
22. give people a second chance
23. identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money)
24. Become Financially Independent
How I did it: Started early. I started looking at colleges since my freshman year, making sure I knew what I should be keeping an eye out for.I researched every possible college and visited several of them to get a first hand look at them.I sat down with my parents and talked about the expenses and what everything would mean.Finally, I thought, thought and thought some more! Read how I did it…
I’ve been working on letting go of my past for years now. Five or six by now and I’m only twenty. I just let the past affect me too much as if it is still going on.
I’m working on it however. I’m accepting more things as out of my control and learning that it is okay to keep these memories in my heart.
I’ve still got a long way to go though.