It starts by engineering a bare bones budget of about $4000/mo. to make profitability within the recession a reality. It should allow me to:
1. Care for myself and my children
2. Remain in business
3. Obtain and properly manage a surplus of cash.
The proper management of a cash surplus is prioritized this way:
1. A financial reserve that would cover 6 months of expenses -$24k
2. Pay off all debts at a rate optimized for improving my credit.
$7,400 b. WAMU Card
$1,500 c. CapitalOne Card
$750 d. CreditOne Card
$1,200 e. Parrot Digigraphic
$750 f. New Orleans Packaging and Shipping
$650 g. Royal Mail Service
$3,000 h. Peter Apostolos
$45,250 Total Debt
3. Profitable and responsible investment of surplus funds into various degrees of liquidity.
b. Home Ownership
f. Undervalued Stock?
g. Rental Property