1) My 4 children (when they are not arguing)
2) My parents
3) My sibling (all of them)
4) My friends
6) good ice cream (Haagen Dazs)
7) Mixes done by the Boolu master & Dj Pharris
8) M&M’s candy
9) when the children are outside playing
10) when everyone in the house is sleep.
11) long talks on the phone with people I love or like.
12) wear a t-shirt that is to big to bed.
13) watching my frogs swim around in there tank.
14) Being in my bed.
15) Reading a good book.
16) Spending time with friends
17) when some one else cooks dinner
18) when my car actually works.
19) When my oldest daughter gets up early and I don’t have to wake her up.
20) When the house stays clean for a full day.
21) To see my children smile.
22) To spend holidays with my dad and his new wife.
23) peace and quiet
24) when all my friends and family are doing ok.
25) My volunteer work
27) When I can go to the store and find my favorite yogurt.
28) sleeping past 8 on the weekend.
29) When my desk is clean.
30) Turning another year older.
31) Learning something new everyday
32) Learning new things about people
33) when I get my way.
34) Looking back and seeing how much I have grown and changed.
35) self improvement
36) when I find things that I lost.
37) Watching tv by myself in peace and quiet.
38) watching tv with my children (in my bed).
39) Not having to cook. (I hate cooking)
40) Spending Tuesday nights with some one you care about.
41) Getting my early morning phone call.
42) Spending wen.days (Durning the day) with some one special.
43) Spening a full day in bed doing nothing.
44) To get a good morning text from the man I love.
45) Having clean soft hair.
46) Buy books.
47) watching my favorite movies.
48) Getting a full night sleep.
49) Being taking care of by someone you love.
50) spending time with the man I love (without the children).
51) Just hear his voice and knowing he is doing ok.
52) Taking a shower and having a fresh clean smell from the soap.
53) Encouraging my friends to follow there dreams.
54) Being able to see my children become successful in the things they do.
55) Watching my children grow up into wonderful young women.
56) Having dinner with my family.
57) Being healthy.
58) Listening to music.
59) Being supportive of my children, friends and family.
60) Taking and completing small steps towards having my own business.
61) Being a grandmother
62) spending time with my grandson Jayden
64) Singing Jayden to sleep when he is tired.
65) When the girls (my daughters) do well in school.
66) Spend some time with my best friend.
67) Having a friend that knows me well.
68) Texting into the early morning hours.
69) Having a best friend that listens and don’t judge as well as demand nothing from me.
70) Having an amazing best friend.
71) Enjoy time with my hubby.
72) Getting a good nights sleep.
73) Reading one of my favorite books again.
74) Spending time with my sister (either one).
75) Spending time with both my grandsons at the same time but also one on one time.
76) Laughing with my family and friends.
77) Reading or listening to the monster book with the grandsons.
78) Can’t wait to see the new granddaughter in August.
79) When I do well in class.
80) When my husbsand is not being nosy.
81) When my husband’s devices are either off or quiet at night at bed time.
82) Dates with my husband.
83) Listening to Orchestras play live.
84) Visiting my mother and sister.
85) Seeing the Chicago Harbor Lighthouse.
86) Being a tourist in my own city.
87) Going to the Zoo.
88) Seating at the lake front just relaxing.
89) Watching the fireworks from the lake front.
90) Going to build a bear.
91) Walking on the lakefront.
92) Writting for self expression.
93) Me time!
94) Watching the grandchildren grow up. 9 years ago
1) My 4 children (when they are not arguing)
I am currently in school and my GPA is a 3.20….this is taking a lot of hard work and sometimes help and support from my family and friends. 6 months ago
I enjoy writting and find it a away for self expression. However, also enjoy writting a letter to my family and friends. So my goal is to write a letter at least once a week to someone in my life. Even if its just a short note. 16 months ago
I don’t have an extra room to have a library in my house since I don’t…...I built a digital library. I have over 1,000 digital books and that doesn’t included the other books I own. So I don’t have the library I thought I would have….....I have a better one…...I can take this one every where I go. :-) 23 months ago
This took a lot of work, some ups and downs, tears and a whole lot of talking as well as rethinking things. But, with all of that I was able to make it through and now I’m in a great relationship that turned into me being happily married. :-) 23 months ago
I’m so happy with my husband and this was worth all the work that I did to get to the point where I could get married again. I’m happy and love my husband so much. 23 months ago
I dont eat nearly as much fast food as I use to. I am getting better with cooking instead of buying fast food. 2 years ago
After 6 year of having this goal and not getting anything done, I am finally getting something done. Taking steps towards getting rid of this goal. It is a lot of work and I still have a lot of work ahead of me but I am sure in time I will get passed this and be just fine. 2 years ago
You are welcome, I’m glad I could share. Keep smiling and enjoy your day.
That’s the way to do it. Start off small and in time it comes natrually.
How I did it: I found things that made me smile.Ii started with pic. and telephone calls and anything else that would make me happy. It took me some time but after a while it was normal for me to smile most of the day. Find the little things that make you smile and keep adding to them each day and in no time you will be smiling a whole lot more. Read how I did it… 3 years ago
How I did it: I always have drank a lot of water so this was not hard for me to do. But If this is hard for you to do just added more water daily or weekly until you are getting 8 glass a day in. When you start to drink more water you have to use the washroom more so when you started adding more water to your daily routine make sure that you can use the washroom as much as you need to. Read how I did it… 3 years ago
How I did it: I found a blog site that was more creative and better suited to the way I like to do things. I dont always want to just write. i like to use quotes, pic. write and music to express my self so I found that site that allowed for me to do all this and change my layout often and that was the site for me. Read how I did it… 3 years ago
I have done this one a number of times, I dont like negative people so I keep them out of my life sometimes it is harder when they are close to you or even family members but I have learned how to deal with it no matter what and move on with life and not have negative people around me or in my life pulling me down. 3 years ago
I have done this before and everything worked out very well. However every so often I forget and have to do this again. 3 years ago
I am working on this right now, it takes up a lot of time, I love it through it. 3 years ago
It is worth doing but you have to be willing to let yourself go to let others in to your heart. Take the chance of being hurt. The one thing is that when you do fall in love there is no other feeling like it. 8 years ago