This should not take long. I’m only 11 stones.
1X 40 6 months ago
This should not take long. I’m only 11 stones.
It’s definitely working, even though skin feels a bit sore after each session. I’ve gone darker, which suits me, I was told… Kindov like it too. A black man with a tan…The irony! 6 months ago
...international these cartoons are… I watched all of them in French ( Now own some of them in English). But I couldn’t recognise the words you sang… A clue please? ;) 6 months ago
I started using the internet after I came of age so I don’t see why I couldn’t unlearn it. But that would be hard. I’m addicted… No more than a day I think and I suffer withdrawal symptoms! 6 months ago
- Do you remember the cartoons you used to watch as a kid?
- Would you still be able to sing their opening title?
- Do you find yourself at times seeking those out as an adult?
- Is number 3 a guy thing?
- Lastly, which cartoon is this pic from? 6 months ago
No need to hide behind the Emu…Admit you have unnatural feelings toward a human. You know what they say in the kitty world? Once you’ve gone human you’re forever a fan! (say whaaaat?!!) 6 months ago
But I must confess I don’t look like that in reality… this is more me…. Corrr I’m such a wind up! :P 6 months ago
How did you know? Yes, I’m on borrowed time, so pretty soon I’ll be back in the rat race unless things fall into place before the end of the year -according to my guesstimations… 6 months ago
...there seems to be less flakiness but I don’t know if if it’s due to me showering more to get rid of the excess stuff… One thing I’ve noticed though is that after the last 2 sessions I’ve felt sore in the evening and the morning after. A bit less the last time around but still, it messes me up. I hope it’s not gonna be a trend. 6 months ago
Keen sense of observation coupled with a delightfully satirical touch, Bee. “CrackBerry” hahaha! You crack me up! 6 months ago
Lots happening in there. Starts with a census, ends with another census 40 year later.Most of the Israelites have died in the wilderness because of their incessant complaining, bad attitude and actions. It’s amazing how short a memory they had. Even though it ended badly each time, they soon made the same mistakes, again and again… They just didn’t learn…They went as far as wanting to go back to Egypt where they were slaves. They completely ignored the fact that God was with them, keeping them alive in the wilderness miraculously (manna, water, occasionally meat, shoes and clothes not wearing out etc…)
It just goes to show that you can have all the signs in front of some people, they just won’t get it. They will miss the big picture, act stupidly because they just can’t see beyond their puny selves… 6 months ago
- Being out of the rat race
- Freedom to indulge in my many interests
- Freedom to explore and understand my peculiar self
- Having bumped into a friend who would have otherwise not made contact
- Another day of life to sort myself out before it’s too late.
- Sun, Sun, Sun!!!
- 2nd day of phototherapy and already I can feel results! 6 months ago
I’ve shown my ignorance there, haven’t I! But yeah… She needs to cross the Atlantic to find her real audience methinks…I may be wrong too of course! 7 months ago
...when I see what tops the UK charts… I don’t know what it’s like in the US but over here, it seems to be all about dance or indie. Carolynne Poole IS talented but country music isn’t big over here… 7 months ago
Apocalypse Meow! Love it! By the way, TechKat’s otherwise engaged… He’s sending KittyFixit instead. 7 months ago
Get that a lot. If I insist I can normally get passed it but it reappears somewhere down the line! 7 months ago
Good point! I’m on Twitter, so just tweeted them. Not a lot of activity there so no clue how soon they’ll see it! Oh well. :/ 7 months ago
- Has anyone been plagued by the server problem notice on 43T? It seems to happen more often lately…
- Anybody techie knows what causes this?
- Is 43T dying?
- How can we help 43T get his mojo back??? 7 months ago
Missed the skin test cause I couldn’t find the yellow form the dermatologist gave me. Postponed to next Thursday. Found the form in my boot. Got a huge oily patch. RATS!But it’s still legible… 7 months ago
- My subscribers (love you guys, you cheer me up without realising it)
- My friend taking a stand for his beliefs
- My taking a chance at saying to the BBC what I think of their evolution crusade.
- Discovering Azonto and the Alkayida dance (Getting in touch with my African roots has never been so fun!)
- Being alive
- The unusually frequent sunny days
- Having sustenance and covering
- Can’t get enough of this video for some reas on http://youtu.be/J2UCZDvAvxs 7 months ago
Yes my goals tend to be meaningful and a bit involved… Not really my style to add little goals just to crank numbers up…Did think about it but naaaah. Can’t even come up with little goals :P 7 months ago
16 completed goals last year, 14 so far this year. It’s not as many as I wish but definitely better each year. Man it’s hard being a dilettante. FOCUS, Rudiano, FOCUUUUUS! 7 months ago
It just feels like dancing tango… 1 step forward, 2 steps back.But I feel strengthened today :) 7 months ago