I relate. My stress management tactics are a combination of gym, music, 43T Youtube, and most importantly listening to myself, slow down and try not to bring the stress upon myself…It’s an ongoing thing! 2 months ago
One thing comes to mind though. You need alternative ways to deal with stress. Find something healthy that you want to replace the cigarette with. Your brain is gonna resist it at first but if you are stubborn with it, it will fall in line eventually, I’m sure.
May the force be with you! 2 months ago
I hope so too, but if not, I’m just gonna keep on doing this, by-products aren’t so bad (discipline and more muscles) ! :P
How I did it: I have to go to the gym every day...Cause I need the bathroom facilities (long story). I found one (Anytime Fitness) where I could go at any time of the day or night.
It’s not always easy but yeah, this is pretty much my daily routine. The activity subsides on weekends but I keep going…I might as well! :P 2 months ago
- Leg press.3X10 reps. FULL STACK! 218 kgs I think.
- Glutes: 2X10 then 1X15 reps. Total 35 reps (for each leg)
- 12 leg extensions but gave up, equipment was too wobbly to my liking.
- 1X10 leg presses full stack again to finish off.
BAM! 2 months ago
I relate.. I’ve resorted to do a bit of it every month… Speaking if which, I’m 2 months behind. Hmmmm. GAAAAAAH! :P 2 months ago
Well, not exactly, it’s still an effort but while thinking about it today, I realised I was honouring this goal at least in 3 ways of late:
- I’m a summer guy. And winter is dragging again…and there’s been quite a lot of snow considering we normally hardly have any. But I haven’t slowed down, going to the gym, being active despite the weather…actually enjoying the beauty of snow. The pic was taken today at a park near mine.
- I’m in a new house share and there are some bathroom sharing complications. To get away from them I use the gym’s facilities (it’s not far from the house)
- There is activity in the house at 5:45 nearly each morning. I can either get vexed about it or take it as an opportunity to return to my early riser mode. I did a bit of the former but switched to the latter.
Yay me! 2 months ago
Cardio,55 chest presses with free weights, 50 ab crunches, 53 diamond push ups, 56 seated rows. Snowing uncontrollably… 2 months ago
It’s because it was used as a cure all. It gave us the illusion of coping with problems but in fact, like any addiction it just buried everything. So in the absence of it, we have to create healthy habits to cope with stuff. It’s a process….but sooooo worth it! Makes u feel like a superhero at times. I believe u know what I mean! 2 months ago
But entirely with you on this one! I disagree that you’re back to square one though…You know what life IS without it as opposed to what it COULD BE… It’s going to be easier to get back on track so that makes it at least square 3 or 4 in my books ;) 2 months ago
Braved the snow but skipped the cardio as I was running late…well I woke up late in fact. 50 ab crunches, 50 diamond push ups, 18 Samson pull downs. Right shoulder is tender so can’t lift heavy yet… 2 months ago
Cardio, 50 ab crunches, 50 lower back extensions, 50 diamond push ups. STOP! Munching time. 2 months ago
;) 2 months ago
... But here’s the link for the March one…
:) 2 months ago
Missed day 16… Had to work early and had evening commitments.
Anywho! Cardio today, 16 dips, 50 ab crunches @ 63 kgs, 50 “diamond” push ups. 2 months ago
...will enjoy being eaten. Nooooo. Not that way u naughty so and so :p 2 months ago
I don’t watch many chick flicks, these ads were in the Sherlock Holmes series (the new one with Lucy Lui). And I’m in the UK…Are you? 2 months ago
They couldn’t even get 56 women to substantiate whatever claim they made!? Shocking. Even more shocking that they quote that in the ad… 2 months ago
One for the girls. Has anyone noticed the statistics in the cosmetics adverts on TV? “78% of 213 women agree”, “82% of 173 women agree” etc… Is it me or does it sound manipulated? Why not round it up and speak to 200 women or 300? 2 months ago
Cardio, 50 push ups, 50 abs crunches, 26 lat pull downs, 26 chest presses with free weights. STOP! Shower time. 2 months ago
1) Yeah, why not? Only if she is young at heart of course!
2) Maybe, if she did more than leave hints… I don’t know exactly why but it would come across as desperate if she popped the question…But if I had the same intention, I’d probably turn it around and pop the question
3) Yeah, a bit. I would need to feel like a gigolo (is that English?!), a kept man…I would need to feel as much of a bread winner as she is, at least eventually.
4) Temporarily yes, or if I just worked at home, no problem. I definitely would need to do some work on the side or I’d get unfulfilled eventually….I think. 2 months ago
Es la verdad, gracias por recordarme! Tengo problemas con mi piel y es probable que es porque como alimentos acidos. El ano pasado, cambio mi comida y el problema desaparecio. Tengo que hacerlo de nuevo… 2 months ago
How I did it: I've been a mystery to myself for a long time. But doing personality quizzes helped me realise i'm not that odd after all...
Just cardio today… Didn’t sleep well last night so everything seemed difficult today. But did something anyway so I guess that’s good! 2 months ago
What a great idea! Shall we all do that on 43T? Yes? Yesss? YESSSSSS???