- Phone someone and sing to them
- Try on a costume at a store.
- Say ‘Hello Chris’ to a stranger.
- Boil an egg for 15 minutes and eat it.
- Ask someone to tickle you. 7 months ago
- Prioritise ‘Moi’
- Pamper myself
Harvesting my Goals:
- Finish 2 books
- Study 3 Chapters
- Backup my laptop
- Exercise 7 months ago
Roll a ball in a store
Leave an egg in a school yard
cross a stream without using a bridge
ask a pickle question here
Phone someone and sing to them
Try on a costume at a store.
Upload a photo of you wearing it.
Say ‘Hello Chris’ to a stranger.
Eat a ketchup and jam sandwich
Boil an egg for 15 minutes and eat it.
Refer to a baby by the wrong gender.
Make a dessert without sugar
Put an entire pack of gum in your mouth at once.
Eat bacon by a fenced in dog.
give someone a weed.
Mail a blank piece of paper.
Apply for the job as the head of Google.
Write a secret and leave it in a Post Secret book.
Watch a Hitchcock movie
Read a comic book
Eat a tablespoon of uncooked oatmeal.
Ask a librarian help you find ‘Time Travel for Dummys”
Write someone growing wings an encouraging letter.
Change your avatar to a pumpkin for a fortnight
Listen to Achy Breaky Heart 3 times in a row.
Ask a rental company how much it costs to rent a crop duster.
Burn microwave popcorn.
Write in green one day at 43T
Buy someting with foreign currency.
Ask someone to tickle you.
Stay in bed 12 hours in a row.
cheer every entry in this goal.
Copy someone’s quote of ‘how are you feeling today’
Move a book to the wrong section.
Write a Christmas list and include a few items that you definitely do not want.
Invite the Queen for tea.
Watch or listen to Rocky Horror Picture Show (Glee version counts).
Join the Halloween Disguise week.
Wear the same underwear two days in a row.
Write ‘Hello Aliens’ in big letters outside.
Put crackers or chips in a sandwich.
Eat chocolate with every meal one day 7 months ago
Any ideas? 7 months ago
1. Secretly plant a seed in a public park.
6. Whisper ‘fire’ in a theater, crowded or otherwise.
10. Whistle in a church.
11. Offer your autograph to a stranger.
16. Eat peanut butter and mustard together.
22. Panhandle. Acquire at least one coin.
28. Ask the clerk in a store if your butt looks fat in these pants.
31. Eat a frozen vegetable directly from the freezer (no thawing). ewwww
32. Write a letter to a celebrity or politician that includes the word “cucumber”.
33. Gargle and simultaneously hum September in the Rain.
34. Wash the whites and the colors together.
36. Create and display a piece of street art.
39. Super-glue a coin to the pavement.
41. Do an interpretive dance to “Bohemian Rhapsody”. (As publicly as you dare.) 7 months ago
Things I need to do this upcoming week:
- Renew my Passport
- Register for a foreign language course (still haven’t decided which language)
- Renew my Gym membership
- Buy new Gym clothes + bag 8 months ago
Wish you a great year ahead… Make the most of it. :)
xx 8 months ago
2. Go in the water less than 30 minutes after eating.
3. Howl at the moon.
4. Wear clashing colors or patterns on a weekday.
5. Use public transportation.
7. Ding-dong ditch someone’s house / apartment.
8. Walk 20 paces with your eyes closed.
9. Wear an item of clothing inside-out for a day.
12. Open an umbrella indoors.
13. Spin around for 15 seconds and then try to walk in a straight line.
14. Tell a joke to a child less than 10 years old.
15. Wear a flower on your lapel or in your hair.
17. Draw a self portrait on your bathroom mirror using lipstick, eyeliner, a dry-erase marker, or (if you feel really confident in your artistic skills and the approval of your housemates) a permanent marker.
18. Challenge someone less than half your age or more than twice your age to an arm-wrestling competition.
19. Edit something on Wikipedia. Bonus points if it’s incorrect.
20. Write the alphabet with your non-dominant hand.
21. Eat a meal with chopsticks.
23. Refer to yourself in the third person throughout a conversation.
25. Climb a tree.
27. Set your ringtone as a disco song.
29. Eat a carrot and ask someone, “What’s up, Doc?”
30. Launch a paper airplane from a third-story window (or higher).
35. Pour something other than milk over cereal and eat it.
37. Wear a macaroni necklace.
38. Hug a tree.
40. Write a note on a piece of paper currency and release it to the world by spending it.
43. Ask someone bearded if his or her beard is real. 8 months ago
- Make a healthy breakfast
- Buy new running shoes 8 months ago
The two most important things I need to focus on this month are:
- Exercise 8 months ago
:) 9 months ago
xx 9 months ago
that’s so sweet of you :) 9 months ago
I haven’t posted anything here for a while, but I’m glad to be back :)
Things to do today:
- Buy present for V’s wedding
Go out!!9 months ago